With the government’s permission, Indian telecom companies are working rigorously for the testing around July. If everything proceeds as expected, 5g is all set to launch in India in 2021.
So, if you plan to buy a mobile later in 2021 or 2022, you must look for the below list of cheap 5g mobile in India. This will make your mobile future proof and help you get first-hand experience of this blazing fast service.
So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Cheap 5g Mobile in India
1.) OPPO A74 5G
Well, Oppo has been one of the most budget friendly feature packed smartphone manufacturers. The same goes true with this mobile as well.
Let’s have a look at its features.
Features of OPPO A74 5G
- Connectivity- 5G
- Battery – OPPO A74 is packed up with a very powerful 5000 mAh battery. Thus, one can accept it to run for the whole day with regular use.
- Charging – It supports quick charge with an 18W Fast charger.
- Camera – Rear camera of Oppo A74 is a Triple set AI ( 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP ) camera. The front packs an 8 MP camera.
- Storage – It comes with a 6 GB Ram option with 128 GB / 256 GB internal storage.
2.) Realme 8 5G
Realme is a brand that made its presence felt in India for a very small duration. It is known for producing cheap but durable smartphones. Thus, to incorporate connectivity technology, Realme has introduced a cheap 5g Mobile in India named – Realme 5g.
Features of Realme 8 5G
- Connectivity – 5G
- Battery – It comes with a huge 5000 mAh battery. This ensures a full day of usage.
- Camera – The rear of the mobile is packed with a triple set 48MP + 2MP + 2MP camera. The front features a 16 MP camera.
- Storage – It comes with an 8 GB RAM option with 128 GB internal storage and can be extended upto 1 TB.
3.) Mi 10i 5G
Mi holds the largest share of the smartphone industry in India. They have dethroned Samsung by offering feature packed smartphones at a much lesser price. They have introduced cut throat price competition in India in the smartphone industries.
Mi 10i also fits rights in the list of top 5 Cheap 5g Mobile in India.
Features of Mi 10i 5G
- Connectivity – 5G/4G
- Battery – It is packed with a mega 4820 mAh large battery ensuring full day usage.
- Charging – Mi 10i 5G is bundled with a 33W fast charger ensuring a blazing fast charging experience.
- Camera – The rear of the mobile is a humongous ( 108MP+8MP+2MP+2MP ) Quad Rear camera with Ultra-wide and Macro mode features. The front of the mobile is a stunning 16 MP camera.
- Storage – It comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage expandable up to 512 GB through external memory cards.
- List of Top 10 online grocery stores in India
- Why Indian comics industry is dying
- Can you still make money from YouTube in 2021
- New Jio Fiber Broadband Plans Review- My Honest take
4.) Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Samsung has led the mobile industry in the world for over two decades. The reasons behind them being the leader in the smartphone industry are always open for research, quick incorporation of new technology, and understanding the needs of the market.
Thus, following the latest trend, Samsung has also introduced a cheap 5g Mobile in India- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Features of Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Connectivity – 5G/4G
- Battery – It is packed with a huge 5000mAH battery ensuring full day usage.
- Charging – Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is bundled with a proprietary 15W fast charger ensuring a fast charging experience.
- Camera – The rear of the mobile packs a huge 48MP+8MP+5MP+5MP Quad camera with a 20MP front camera.
- Storage – It comes with 6GB RAM and a 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB internal storage through external memory cards.
5.) OnePlus Nord 5G
One of the best 5g smartphones in India is OnePlus Nord 5G. OnePlus is known for producing classy premium smartphones in a budget price range. They target the youth craving for new feature rich smartphones that have premiumness too.
This smartphone is one such step towards this motive.
Features of OnePlus Nord 5G
- Connectivity- 5G
- Battery – OnePlus Nord 5G is packed up with a well optimized 4115mAH lithium-ion battery. Thus, it runs smoothly for the whole day with regular use.
- Charging – It comes with a proprietary warp Charger with a 30W fast charging power adapter.
- Camera – Rear camera of OnePlus Nord 5G is ( 48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP ) quad set camera. The front packs a 32MP+8MP front dual camera, which can record video at 4K resolution.
- Storage – It comes with a humongous 12GB RAM with a huge 256GB internal memory.
5G technology is in a very early stage in India. The telecom giants are about to conduct testing on a large scale. The telecom companies will probably launch the 5g service in India at the end of 2021 or in the first quarter of 2022.
This list of Top 5 Cheap 5g Mobile in India is aimed to help you choose from the already released smartphones with 5G capability. However, the prices seem on a higher side but are still the cheapest of what the smartphone industry is offering as of now.
If more options are available at a lower price, we will definitely try to cover them in this or a new article.